Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash, English Peppermint, 100ml
This blend of coconut oil and peppermint essential oil holds extremely effective anti-anaerobic properties, attacking bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can lead to gum disease. For this reason peppermint is one of our favourite oils for use in oral care.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- Supply: 100ml - approx. 10 applications
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Comes in recyclable glass bottle, aluminium lid and compostable box
Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.